Monster Truck Party
How to have a monster truck theme birthday party for boys
So your little "Grave Digger" is having a birthday? His toy chest is jammed with
monster trucks, so you may as well give him his own monster truck rally and pit party.
Here's how to rally up for the best ever monster truck party for the boys...
- Have a monster mini truck rally. The main activity of the monster truck party is
the simple fun of a mini monster truck rally with remote control vehicles or just
digging in the dirt with them. Monster trucks double as birthday gifts, too.
- Customize your own fleet of monster trucks. Creativity Kids has a custome kit of
four different trucks ready to decorate with stickers and paint. Pull them back
and watch them race, roll and flip. This activity, left, doubles as a favor.
- Retire the tires! Kids will love sitting in a tire to eat lunch and cake, but finding
old tires for your monster truck party is not easy. Besides, they're dirty. So buy
inflatable tires intended for recreation at the pool or river. The Radial Champs
inflatable tires, right, double as a favor.
- Spin with donuts! Monster trucks often spin in circles, called donuts, so serve
this tasty treat. Chocolate donuts look like tires. Pile them high with mini
monster trucks riding the donut pile.
- Roll with the action. Set your television to continual play of an action packed
Monster Truck Jam. (Turn off the sound so kids won't spend too much time
doping on the set. Monster Truck Classics, a three set DVD, right is under
twenty bucks on Amazon.
Monster Truck Party Invitation and Thank You Card Ideas
- Invitations and party wording ideas:
- It's time to rally up for Michael's monster truck birthday bash!
- Get into Gear: Saturday, August 22 at noon
- Arena: 123 main street
- RSVP for ticket information at 867-5309.
- Don't get "tired" looking for invitations. Make your own with inspiration from
Mountain Mommy and her Monster Truck party invitations. She paired cute
monster truck stickers on a ripped paper mountain, then added mini tire tracks
from a monster truck for a "wheel cool" look.
- It's the pits! Make "pit party passes" (invitations that you can send on lanyards
to look like invitees have a pass to mingle with the pit crew). For about $1.29
each you can create your own sporting event ticket invitations. Tickets are 2" x
5-1/2" and include envelopes.
Monster truck food
You can't go wrong with hot dogs or hamburgers and other fast foods you'd find at a
Monster Truck Jam. More monstrous fun with food for a monster truck party:
- cut monster jam sandwiches from a monster truck cookie cutter.
- provide "wheel cool" monster truck sippy cups, pictured right.
- serve "oil" with ice cream and cake (chocolate syrup).
- set out biscuits, butter and specially labeled "Monster Jam."
- make lunch ban easy meal of bagels. They can look more like monster truck
wheels if you use Wilton black food spray, but dust just a few as not everyone
may be so brave to eat them!
Monster Truck Birthday Cake
If ordering a cake with a layer, be sure to ask for jam so that at the party you can
bring attention to your "Monster Jam" filling. Here are some other ideas:
- Monstrously easy cake idea: Buy an ordinary sheet cake and top it yourself with
the edible image, pictured left, which fits 8-inch cakes and larger. Kosher
certified, made in the USA and packaged in a moisture resistant pouch, the
edible image stays fresh. Just $3.39 plus shipping.
- Build a stunt cake. Top your cake with monster truck cake topper, right, for
- Crush the competition. Be sure to dirty your plate with crushed chocolate
sandwich cookie crumbles.
Monster Truck Party Favors
- Buy a fleet of monster trucks and save. The Dodge Ram Monster Truck by
Kinsmart, pictured right, is available in a set of 12 Die-cast metal trucks that are
1/44 Scale and 5-inches long. With pull-back action, the kids will have a
monstrously good time with these quality Dodge replicas.
- Go double duty: Here's a decoration idea that doubles as a useful party favor.
Send kids home with monster truck place-mats you laminate at Kinkos. You'll
use them for the party, then roll them up for favors as kids depart. A set of four
paper place-mats is just $2.99, plus shipping.
- Don't skid by the candy! Tire tread licorice, left, is a funny favor option. Look also
for Tubi's tire tread individually wrapped bars of licorice candy.
More Resources for a Monster Truck Party
- Visit our NASCAR party pages for more ideas, particularly for checkered flag
party supplies and food ideas.
Real Monster Truck parties
- Monster Truck Inspriation. Get ideas from a real party planner (Posh Tot Events).
Drenched in a theme of yellow and black, this Monster Truck Party for a lucky kid
named Hollis who turned three. Get a load of the balloon tires, which you might
try to make yourself with a mylar star shaped balloon surrounded by black
ones. Check out the checked theme.
- Need a pit pass for more ideas? Check out our NASCAR party for checkered party
theme ideas, including a checkerboard cake.
Tell us about your real Monster Truck party and share party ideas with us on Twitter and
Facebook. Sometimes party ideas for boys are harder to find, so help us out and share
your good ideas.
All about Monster truck parties...
Search KIDS PARTIES now:
(C) Copyright 2009-2015. All rights reserved. Updated 1/2/15.
Linking to this cute party ideas is permitted. HOWEVER, no part of this content may be reproduced, or stored in any
retrieval system, or transmitted in any other form or by any means including but not limited to electronic, mechanical,
photocopy, recording or otherwise, without the written consent of the author. The author makes no warranties
express or implied. Works are protected by copyscape. We love to link to quality sites! Write us at Twitter.
See our other kids parties.
CutePartyIdeas.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program
designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com,
amazonsupply.com, or myhabit.com.