Kung Fu Panda Party
The kids will get a kick out of a Kung Fu Panda party
So your little party animal likes Kung Fu fighting and every Kung Fu Panda movie?
Then there's no fighting a Kung Fu Panda party if he's got a kick for Kung Fu Panda
and the Furious Five! You may as well kick back and enjoy the fun. Here's how to
throw a theme party based on the popular movie:
- Demand a Kung Fu Panda! Invite the fun by having Kung Fu Panda on
continuous play at your party. More than 350 Amazon reviewers give this
movie high marks, and it's available in widescreen on Amazon, left. Looking for
more Kung Fu Panda, pure pandamonium is yours with the next Kung Fu
Panda adventure: "Secrets of the Furious Five."Look for the new Kung Fu
Panda movie, Kung Fu Panda 2, coming to theatres May 2011.
- What to serve at your Kung Fu Panda party? Oodles of noodles, of course! Keep
the menu kid friendly: Chow Mein noodles and Spring rolls. And when you
need Kung Fu Panda cake ideas, look above.
- Collect a cast of characters. Starting with Po and his likeness in the Kung Fu
Panda Plush, left, there are "furious five" plush toys to choose. Sold
separately, they will defend his heart and make an excellent display or
centerpiece for the party. The plush toy will work nicely as a balloon weight.
Try the Kung Fu Panda balloon, top right.
- Turn him into a "Po" boy: The birthday boy will love playing the role of Kung Fu
Panda himself when he wears the Kung Fu Panda Costume, right. He can
make a dramatic karate chop entrance to his party, as Po, then save the
costume to wear again for Halloween. After the big entrance, he can wear the
guest of honor ribbon, lower right.
Here are more ways to give your Kung Fu Panda party some Poa!
- Strike a real gong to announce your own cast of characters (the guests at
your party). Now that's a party entrance! And don't forget the goodbyes,
because it's going, going, GONG for the party exit too! A gong makes an
excellent gift for the birthday kid as well.
- Play Kung Fu Panda Wii! Yes, Wii can all have fun and stick to the Kung Fu
Panda theme with the Wii game. Think of it as a game for the party that
doubles as a gift for the birthday boy.
- Give kids an inflatable sword and have them try to keep a balloon afloat using
only the tip of the sword.
Kung Fu Panda Party Favors
Do yourself a favor and skip the nunchucks, the kiddos will much prefer these Kung
Fu Panda party favors and toys:
- Kung Fu Panda PEZ dispensers, lower left
- Kung Fu panda stickers, right
- Kung Fu masks, top left, hang them on the wall as decoration and divvy them
up as party favors when it's time to go.
- Kung Fu Panda action figures. Wrap candy in a red Chinese takeout box. Bury
a mini Kung Fu Panda action figure in the candy mix for the kids to discover on
their way home from the party. See the Kung Fu Panda vending toys link at
the bottom of the page.
Real Kung Fu Panda Parties
Po, Tigress, and Shifu, are the ultimate Kung Fu defenders, but here are the ultimate
Kung FuParty Animals:
- Tower of PAO-er. This Kung Fu Panda cupcake tower takes the cake! The apex
of the cake tower is a handmade fondant top where the cake is lined with
lucky bamboo stalks, also apparently of fondant. Cupcakes in the tower
alternate -- therre are several Po's famous grimace and others with Chinese
caligraphy. All this for a two-year old is amazing in itself. Found on Flickr.
- Take a look at this take out. The Chinese Yo-Yos look fantastic popping out of a
real Chinese Take Out box of this Kung Fu Panda Party also found on Flickr.
Tell us about your Kung Fu Panda party and share party ideas with us on Twitter.
All about a Kung Fu Panda party...
(C) Copyright 2009-2015. All rights reserved. Updated 1/2/15.
Linking to this cute party ideas is permitted. HOWEVER, no part of this content may be reproduced, or stored in any
retrieval system, or transmitted in any other form or by any means including but not limited to electronic, mechanical,
photocopy, recording or otherwise, without the written consent of the author. The author makes no warranties
express or implied. Works are protected by copyscape. We love to link to quality sites! Write us at Twitter.
See our other kids parties.
CutePartyIdeas.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program
designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com,
amazonsupply.com, or myhabit.com.