Fairy Birthday Party
Host a fairy themed birthday for girls that's "fairy" special
She'll be floating on gossamer wings through the mystical world of fairyland with a
fairy themed birthday party. Follow the pixie dust and you can create a magical land
filled with toadstools, twinkling wands, fairy cakes, flowery tutus, and fairy halos.
Here's how to make her day "fairy" special indeed in a woodland wonderland:
- Cast yourself a spell on Amazon. The recipe for the ultimate fairy party is the book
"Fairy Parties: Recipes, Crafts, and Games for Enchanting Celebrations,"
available on Amazon above. This book spills over with magical party themes,
easy recipes, simple craft projects, and imaginative fairy games.
- Focus on the fairy finery. Make the most of your budget by making some of your
own party supplies. Twist some tinsel to make your own glittery fairy halos, or
twine together some faux flowers and ribbons. You can also create matching
star shaped wands. Then buy fairy wings online in bulk as those are much
harder to craft yourself. See the fairy costumes at the bottom of the page.
- Get twiggy with it. Construct a fairy house from twigs. Create a little fairy ladder
from twigs you glue together. Set out a woodland tea party with acorn tops for
plates and place mats made of leaves. Mix a few miniature sized doll furniture
pieces to create a fairy picnic setting or set up a small tea party for the fairies.
- Get woodsy with a woodland garland. Made from acorns and pine cones and bits
of twigs onto hemp cord, this natural garland sets a wondrous woodland fairy.
- Fairy party invitation and wording ideas: Affix your invitation to a star shaped
wand you make yourself with a dowel, and some sequins, glitter, tinsel, ribbons
or pipe cleaners.
- It's a birthday for Lilly-Anne filled with pixie lore,
- You're invited to a party through the fairy door.
- On her fairy special day: Saturday, August 22 at noon
- The fairyland fun is at 123 Main Street
- RSVP: Fairy Godmother Tiffany at 867-5309
Fairy Crafts and Activities
- Razzle dazzle them with glittery perfect pixie dust! Apply face painting glitter or
Pixie Dust makeup, right. For an added measure of sparkle, sprinkle Pixie Dust
into hair and dust into clothing.
- Fashion fairy rings and dreamy things. Buy ring blanks on Etsy and glue bits of
felt, star shaped baubles, and charms. Or secure some vintage German
mushroom floral wires on eBay to fashion quick finger rings. (Enter the eBay
Search "Vintage German Mushroom" to find them). Incidentally, eBay is a great
place to find fairy things and you can shop eBay and make money.
- Make home made fairy dust. Mix a bit of glitter, a pinch of confetti and a sprinkling
of fairy whispers makes easy fairy dust. Crystal snow works wonderfully for the
glitter. Any star shaped confetti will do, but trapping fairy whispers is not so
Magic potions, fairy cakes and pixie pleasures:
- Design a Fairy Special Cake. Make a metamorphosis of your butterfly pan by
following Wilton's recipe for a pretty Pink Pixie cake, pictured left.
- Serve a spot of tea. Serve cream soda from a teapot for an authentic tea look.
Trader Joes offers a lemonade tea that kids actual enjoy drinking.
- Petite is perfect for pixies. Cut petite tea sandwiches from butterfly cookie
cutters, skewer up some watermelon with frilly toothpick skewers, and serve
chocolate dipped strawberries dipped in confetti sprinkles.
- Sweeten the deal. Pixie Stix candies are almost mandatory for a fairy party.
These candy filled straws come in a variety of sizes. Just a few will do.
Fairy Nice Party Favors
- Give the pixies some new peepers! Twinkling toadstools! What a beautiful display
of colors and patterns you'll find inside the wooden Toadstool Kaleidescope
favors, pictured right.
- Need a cake for woodland fairy party? See these awesome toadstool cakes:
- Princess Sharon shares a fabulous garden fairy party. Check out the fairy
houses and fairy couture decor.
- Make a ring of mushrooms to attract pixies. A fairy ring is an inviting space for
pixies. You'll find a delightful array of fairy doors, fences, flowers, toadstools,
tiny cottages and fantasy figurines as inspiration for a woodland fairy party by
visiting the miniature garden accessories Web site.
- Escape to a far away land and create fabulous fairy cookies. The fairy cookie
kits, right, is a perfect party activity. Bake 12 delicious fairy cookies.
Real Fairy parties
Tell us about your fairy party and share party ideas by visiting us on Twitter.
How to throw a fairy theme party...
(C) Copyright 2009-2012 by M.C. Nygard. All rights reserved. Updated 7.21.12.
Linking to this party planning site is permitted. HOWEVER, no part of this content may be reproduced, or stored in any
retrieval system, or transmitted in any other form or by any means including but not limited to electronic, mechanical,
photocopy, recording or otherwise, without the written consent of the author. The author makes no warranties
express or implied. Works are protected by copyscape. We love to link to quality sites! Write us at Twitter.
See our other kids parties and pony parties.
Why cute party ideas? We know kids parties and kids party supplies! Get tips from a former supplier of small toys and
party supplies. You get all the best ideas for a party on one page. Other sites list boring and unnecessary details,
while Cute Party Ideas give you all the details you need to host a great party on one page.
Search KIDS PARTIES now: