Get ready for Halloween with spiders for your party. Above, classic spider cob web cookies
from Good Housekeeping; clever spider devilled eggs from Sunset magazine; easy do it
yourself Spider candy perched on pipe cleaners; and a recipe for buttery good spider cookies
from Land O Lakes.
Cute party ideas
ALL ABOUT KIDS PARTIES: Your guide to kids parties starts here with cute party ideas.
We aim to inspire your birthday celebration to create a memory that will last a lifetime.
Pick your child's theme with our big list of kids party ideas!
We love Halloween parties. Spiders and cats and bats, Oh my! Here are some of our
favorite Halloween ideas:
- Green alien party: Green slime, glow sticks, and alien goop make this the best
party in all the galaxy whether it's a birthday or Halloween party for kids.
- Mad Science party: Science comes alive with this unusual party theme for kids.
- Eyeball party: Eye-popping fun, you'll find eyeball candies easily at Halloween.
- Owl party: Perfect for a slumber party in October, your little night owl will love it.
- Classic spider web cookies: Oh what a tangled Web we weave! Get the recipe for
the easy yet fancy Halloween cookie, above, from Good Housekeeping.
- Witch hat cookies. Southern Living provides this really simple, no bake Halloween
cookie idea. (uses store bought fudge cookie and chocolate kisses) right.
- The owl sugar cookies, right, have chocolate chip eyes and a wafer cookie nose.
Check out our Big Batch Sugar Cookie recipe.
See our favorite Halloween party food ideas, including witch fingers made from cheese.
Pumpkin Decorating: Carve a niche for yourself with pumpkin decorating. No carving
necessary with these cute ideas for Halloween:
- Dracula pumpkins: Re-purpose those plastic Dracula teeth into a hauntingly cute
pumpkin idea from Martha Stewart.
- Glitter pumpkins: Self-adhesive gems (pictured here in clear gems) add a touch
of sparkle to your Halloween decorations. Or try gems in more colorful varieties
Either way you'll create a stylish pumpkin.
- Crafty ribbon pumpkins: Ribbons add a decorative touch to a basket of small
- Black Cat pumpkins. Don't be a scaredy cat when it comes to spray paint on your
pumpkins! These black cats will look sweet perched on your porch and assembly
is relatively easy. We chalk up a similar idea from Real Simple Magazine -- they
used chalk over spray paint for the black cat above.
- Skeleton pumpkins. Make no bones about it, these skeletons stack up in the
painted competition! Stack spooky white painted gourds into a sweet skeletal
creation. The finishing touch is a bit of silver sparkle.
You're sure to have a spook-tacular kids party for Halloween if you follow us on
(C) Copyright 2009-2014. All rights reserved. Updated 4/26/14.
Linking to this cute party ideas is permitted. HOWEVER, no part of this content may be reproduced, or stored in any
retrieval system, or transmitted in any other form or by any means including but not limited to electronic, mechanical,
photocopy, recording or otherwise, without the written consent of the author. The author makes no warranties
express or implied. Works are protected by copyscape. We love to link to quality sites! Write us at Twitter.
See our other kids parties.
CutePartyIdeas.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program
designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com,
amazonsupply.com, or myhabit.com.
Search KIDS PARTIES now: