White Party Foods
Candy and snack foods to fit any white theme party
Set out an array of Winter white party foods, including fluffy home made
marshmallows, light and airy meringues, and heavenly angel food cake. Then consider
a host of other creamy, dreamy white snacks and menu ideas for kids beyond plain
- White Food Fun the book. If you want to involve your child in the party planning,
then consider buying the book: White Food Fun, above left. Intended for kid
readers, this book is filled with photographs and recipes of foods in the color
- Dip Marshmallows in white chocolate
- Gluten-free, fat-free and Kosher Marshmallows: If you're looking for gluten-free
and fat-free, then the choice for your party are the tasty Elyon marshmallows
above. Stock up! They are available as a four-pack with free shipping. Mom,
these are made with fish gelatin and egg whites, and Kosher certified, but the
kids will only notice the yummy marshmallow goodness.
- You've got to get a marshmallow shooter! Adult supervision is required as this toy
poses risk of choking hazard (do not shoot marshmallows under any
circumstance directly into the mouth). However, once you set the ground rules
for safety, you can let the fun begin. Choose sturdy or stale marshmallows for a
marshmallow shooter, as you'll have a sticky mess with the softer variety.
Our favorite white candies
- White Bear candies: Choose Pineapple gummy bears, pictured top, or white
chocolate bears, and chocolate covered gummy bears bottom.
- Pearlized Sixlets chocolates, pictured left, look like snowballs for a winter white
party, or pearls for a mermaid or pirate parties.
- Jordan almonds: White jordan almonds pictured top, is a wedding favorite and
will help you accent your white theme. As a reminder, never serve nuts to
guests five and under.
- Rock candy: It doesn't get more classic than icy white rock candy. Look for white
candy rocks as well as well as swizzle sticks, above.
- Wintergreen Lifesavers: Available easily at the grocery stores.
- Vanilla salt water taffies, upper right, will give your party vintage flair.
- Bubble Candies: Jelly Belly bubble candies, lower right, are flavored champagne
bubbles. This non-alcholic candy is a refined flavor reminiscent of white grapes.
It's as fun for a wedding as it is for a kids party. With a ten pound bag, you'll
have enough for table confetti, favors or a candy buffet.
- White M&Ms. This kid favorite, won't melt in your hands!
Our favorite White snacks and treats
- Coconut shreds
- Coconut sorbet
- Marshmallows and marshmallow creme
- Sugar cubes
- Vanilla pudding
- Vanilla ice cream
- White chocolate or white candy melts
- White chocolate mousse
- White frosting and white icings
Savory White party foods
- Popcorn and white cheddar Pirate Booty
- White cheddar cheese,
- White cheddar macaroni and cheese.
- White breads
- White rice
Share your party food recipes and share party ideas with us on Twitter!
All about white party foods...
(C) Copyright 2009-2015. All rights reserved. Updated 1/2/15.
Linking to this cute party ideas is permitted. HOWEVER, no part of this content may be reproduced, or stored in any
retrieval system, or transmitted in any other form or by any means including but not limited to electronic, mechanical,
photocopy, recording or otherwise, without the written consent of the author. The author makes no warranties
express or implied. Works are protected by copyscape. We love to link to quality sites! Write us at Twitter.
See our other kids parties.
CutePartyIdeas.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program
designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com,
amazonsupply.com, or myhabit.com.